Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bastys509

Oct 5, 2014
Hello cubecraft, my Name is Bastian and my username Bastys509, im a obsidian rank, i start to play Minecraft again and i have a recommendation, once that minecraft don't aprovve the pay to win servers, you changed all the beneffits for the ranks, i think that all the ranks could unlock all the kits for every game in your server, because i paid for it like two years ago. Thanks for reading(sorry for my english)

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hello cubecraft, my Name is Bastian and my username Bastys509, im a obsidian rank, i start to play Minecraft again and i have a recommendation, once that minecraft don't aprovve the pay to win servers, you changed all the beneffits for the ranks, i think that all the ranks could unlock all the kits for every game in your server, because i paid for it like two years ago. Thanks for reading(sorry for my english)
I am sorry but this cannot be added because of the EULA, because it gives an unfair advantage to people who have paid. Keep thinking of ideas, but I'm sorry but this will not work. If this was added, Cubecarft would get shut down (I'm pretty sure)

Reactions: powermermaid305

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
As Daniel said, pay to win is against the EULA so this won't get added.
Overall I think CubeCraft needs a vanity update.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Unlocking all kits is boring. I gain points to try to max out abilities and kits myself. What's the point of unlocking all? Most of them are like 500 points. Against EULA as well

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You cant give people with a rank benefit. It is EULA. Maybe more items for ranks, do a suggestion And give examples. Or an extra kit By skywars as example: wood fire aspect 1 sword. I understand wha you mean, If you want anything else But no-ingame benefits for ranks.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Unlocking all kits is boring. I gain points to try to max out abilities and kits myself. What's the point of unlocking all? Most of them are like 500 points.
Giving players points is also against the EULA along with this idea, ranks may not recive points (except vanity points) ,kits, or any thing that give them any sort of advantage in game
Edit:any points or kits recived must be obtainable with out the rank and you may not obtained them because of the rank

Reactions: Milkyy

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This unlocking kits perk is currently availible for YT rank. This is one of the "special" perks YT rankers get so I don't agree that obi ranks could one of the perk YT rank has. If its against the EULA it will not be added,ever.-1

Bastys509

Oct 5, 2014
Ok, thanks anyways, i just said that the ranks could unlock all kits, its no adventage in the games, and anyway i have all kits, i just need the eggwars ones

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Nope, sorry. If this will be added, then there is no challenge anymore and the consequences will be that everyone is on a high level. That will ruin it.
I would suggest all of you to stop replying to this thread with messages like ''It is against the EULA'' when someone else already did it. There is no need to say it 5 times. Thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom