Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmy_Koopa999

Jun 1, 2016
Basically, there are 3 current modes: Horde, Wither and Lightning. But I want to see more apocalypses. Also, since there will be more of the apocalypses, that means everyone from stone to obsidian can vote.

The apocalypses:
Bob: A superpowered diamond-armored giant emerges. Deals the same damage as a giant to a castle, but moves slightly faster and has Protection IV diamond armour. He also has 4 times the HP of a Wither and he will leave a trail of tighly packed Zombie Vs.
THE FLASH: All mobs spawned will have 1.5x speed. It will progressively get faster, until near 30 seconds, where it will be 3x fast.
One hit wonder: The castle's HP (on both sides) will be reduced to 1. Mobs are cheaper.
Liquidation: The Castle Bazaar and your 3 most built tower types will be permanently unavaliable. (You can still earn gold)
Monster rush: Every 30 seconds, the price of ALL monsters gets reduced by 5%
BOSS BLITZ: Every 40 seconds either a swarm of Blazes (48) or Giants IV (12) appear, a Wither spawns,4 Bobs spawn or en Enderdragon spawns.
ENDERDRAGON: An enderdragon (that has the same HP as a Wither, but moves slightly slower) appears, creating purple spots behind it that destroys all towers surrounding it in a short radius and spawns 24 densely compacted endermites. If it touches the castle, it's an instant loss.

Dense hell: Random mobs spawn, but all of them are compacted together in one area (ie:256 mobs in a single spot). Similar to hprde, but 1000% more dense

Reactions: Manchot999

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Bob: Yes, but only if inferno is nerfed.
The Flash: My favorite. I would love to see that added.
One hit wonder: Interesting. I like it.
Liquidation: I don't think taking options from the players which they have bought with points in the lobby is a good thing, so no.
Monster rush: A bit insane, but I like it. Might conflict with some achievements though.
Boss Blitz: I don't like it, it's too random and you have nothing to prepare yourself.
Enderdragon: Also a no from me. The dragon is huge and will take up all the track space. Destroying all the towers is way too punishing. This is meant to be a pvp gamemode, but it might be interesting if it was the final boss of Survival or something.
Dense Hell: Some people might get lag problems, but that would give AoE towers an edge, so that's always nice.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
The only good ones here are The Flash and Liquidation. Those two seem like a lot of fun, though, as it pits the teams against each other, not some mob that will likely die within seconds.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
boss blitz is almost impossible.. Theres no way to make it added. Since bob has a very high durability, add a weakness, like the leach tower or something. Liquidation sounds like fluid, You need to make a different name from it. In monster rush, will it take forever until it get free or it has a minimum? Dense hell should have an effect like the earthquake every second. Sorry if my grammar is bad.

I have an idea...

Skeleton king: a size of a giant. It's color is black. Invulnurable to mage and quake. The level 1 of it has 10000. The level five of it has 30000 health. The game will be delayed for 1 hour i guess. The armaggedon has 5 waves. When the armaggedon starts, It will begin or the wave 1 will start, another 20 minutes it will recieve level 2 or wave 2 will start and all the way until the level 5 or wave 5. If it is tied, it will recieve 150 or 100 points, If you lose you recieve 50 points, the winner recieves points that depends on where wave they were. the max is 300. The wave 1 has 100 points of winning, wave 2 recieves 150, wave 3 recieves 200, wave 4 recieves 250, then wave 5 recieves 300. Maybe this idea is not good.

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
Blaze spawner: Will spawn lvl 5 blaze every 5 seconds
The switch: Would replace all towers with random towers (if possible)
Weak level: Would turn all towers in lvl 1 (You cant upgrade them)
Wizard: Would be a witch... But with the health of a lvl 5 giant... Will heal troops 2x faster, and can spawn lvl 1 slime every 15 seconds. Walkspeed: 5 blocks/10sec
Damage: 30/s
Tower replacer: Could replace half of the towers with the other teams towers (each team, random)
Freeze: Would slow down all the towers up to 75%
The creeper: Would have 10 layers of health. Every layer has 1000hp (10000 In total) Every time a layer has been destroyed, he would explode and destroy any tower that is near him (up to 10 blocks away?) His speed is 10 blocks/15s

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Wizard: Would be a witch... But with the health of a lvl 5 giant... Will heal troops 2x faster, and can spawn lvl 1 slime every 15 seconds. Walkspeed: 5 blocks/10sec
Tower replacer: Could replace half of the towers with the other teams towers (each team, random)
The creeper: Would have 10 layers of health. Every layer has 1000hp (10000 In total) Every time a layer has been destroyed, he would explode and destroy any tower that is near him (up to 10 blocks away?) His speed is 10 blocks/15s

Please don't necro-post
@BrokenAyzer lock please?

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Please don't necro-post
@BrokenAyzer lock please?
Please do not necro-post as it is against the forum rules. This is replying to threads which have not been posted on within two weeks.
You can read the rest of our rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/link-forums/official-rules.51/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom