Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 292706

Guest
Hi
I was thinking why wouldn't cubecraft add more advantages of the points, not only buying kits or improving the abilities, but more and more.
Like adding a custom store that sells, Trails or Win effects or Arrow trails or Cages or Minitures etc...….. :rolleyes:
​
 
D

Deleted member 313087

Guest
I think, buy cubelets for points is good idea. 1000 points = 1 usual cubelet
4500 points = 1 super cubelet
20000 points = 1 uber cubelet
 
D

Deleted member 292706

Guest
I think, buy cubelets for points is good idea. 1000 points = 1 usual cubelet
4500 points = 1 super cubelet
20000 points = 1 uber cubelet
It can also be a good idea regardless of the expensive prices that you introduce :eek:;)
 
D

Deleted member 436996

Guest
In my opinion points use is to buy kits or abilities, nothing else. However, I find pretty interesting and nice what you suggested here, and I think that it could work but instead with points with loot points.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
Top Bottom