Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

safwqn

Dec 23, 2020
Good idea !! Right now the world record for eggwars solos is unbeatable unless there is another sweat / speedrunner in the game or people leave... Solos is also a VERY slow gamemode which can make it boring to grind... I would love to see more 8 player maps and I think this is a great suggestion for everyone :) good job! :D

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Alevi47

Jan 12, 2021
I would like to see 8 player maps for Solo EggWars get added in the map rotation.
As of now, the only 8 player maps we get are seasonal maps Hatch (Spring) and Graveyard (Halloween).
Why I would like to see more 8 player maps:
- Faster games (speed runners might switch to 8 player maps)
- Fills up faster.
- Makes games more fun (and easier to grind)
Anyone agrees?
Edit: This is a change mainly for Bedrock but if Java players want it, they can have it too, especially for 1.8 players since they have a smaller playerbase
Edit 2: Added strikethrough since 1.8 is confirmed to be closing. Rip
Edit 3: This will also change the map building requirements for map submissions (if they were to reopen) from 10 players to 8 players
Edit 4: Organized the post
I really like this idea! I feel like 12 players is a bit much for a game like EggWars. which can make it feel chaotic. It would each player more breathing room, which could lead to better fights and less Cleaning. I hope the build team can figure something out for this in the future!

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello SlinkyGnu05604,

We discussed your suggestion, and unfortunately we decided to mark it as denied.

We would rather see some more varying gameplay in future updates, rather than maps for varying player sizes. This means that 8 player maps aren't entirely excluded from any update ever, but the chances of us creating another 8 player map in the near future is very slim.

We are sorry to disappoint you with our message, but we hope that this does not discourage you from interacting with our platforms and from creating suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom