Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanitair

May 24, 2020
Hey, im Sanitair i got banned by Sentinel on 7 februari 2017, i wasn't cheating and quitted Minecraft for the past 3 years, but I was banned since I logged in to cubecraft. i applied but they didn't answer. after 1 month? Can i have a unban? because i wasn't cheating i just lagged back on the island i think and i got banned for fly?

saztper9

Jan 6, 2020
Hey, im Sanitair i got banned by Sentinel on 7 februari 2017, i wasn't cheating and quitted Minecraft for the past 3 years, but I was banned since I logged in to cubecraft. i applied but they didn't answer. after 1 month? Can i have a unban? because i wasn't cheating i just lagged back on the island i think and i got banned for fly?
stop lying, sentinel was released in march of 2017

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Maybe he didn’t know when he got banned It was 3 years ago It would be wrong to call him a liar
And Sanitair be patient please.If you’ve made the appeal to the right place they will look at it don’t worry

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
stop lying, sentinel was released in march of 2017
Don’t be too toxic. He could have had it wrong. My recommendation is to start a converstation here, on the forums with the person who banned you. Or if you were banned by sentinel. You could contact any moderator.

I hope I helped,
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hi! What is your in-game username from back then?

Don’t be too toxic. He could have had it wrong. My recommendation is to start a converstation here, on the forums with the person who banned you. Or if you were banned by sentinel. You could contact any moderator.

I hope I helped,
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

My information:
IGN: YeaUhm
Level: 66

Also, feel free to start a conversation with me if you want to ask something or just have a fun conversation!
Not sure if you know, but since your information is already in your signature, it's there double now ;p

Reactions: YeaUhm

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hi! What is your in-game username from back then?

Not sure if you know, but since your information is already in your signature, it's there double now ;p
yeah, ikr I added a signature after this post :p

Srry for the trigger <3

Reactions: Ducky

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com

Hello! I have started a private conversation with you some minutes ago. I will be waiting for your reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom