Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

janigaming

Jun 24, 2016
Germany
Soooo, Just while playing skywars I think I got a nice idea to be honest. What if there would be added a system that would clear your stats in solo like an extra monthly statistic of how many wins youve got, Now listen up, what if every month the guy with the most wins gets like a small gift card for 5 dollar or like a month plus rank or something like that, you could do this with kinda every game like lucky island, eggawars, lucky island, skywars, minerware like just the things where you have your own statistics.
Hope some of you like this idea
Yours, qJani :D
(happy easter btw <3)

Outsion

Apr 6, 2021
I'm unsure of that being a good idea or not but i'll say it's a good idea just without the prize's because in my opinion prizes are meant to be earnt at events that cubecraft make.

Also Happy easter to u too

Reactions: janigaming

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I don't think this would be a good idea because it will make cubecraft to competitive. It will always be the same poeple winning and might make it so there are more hackers because they can win prices.
Happy Easter!

Reactions: janigaming

janigaming

Jun 24, 2016
Germany
I know what you guys mean, maybe the prices would really not be a perfect idea. The competetive one would be nice i think, youll get in lobbies with people that have around the same amount of wins and are on the same level as you, maybe you could change that giftcard thingy to like winning gadgets or new name collour, shields or things like that, or maybe just beeing abled that if youre 1. place youll get like 5 cubelets or something.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I know what you guys mean, maybe the prices would really not be a perfect idea. The competetive one would be nice i think, youll get in lobbies with people that have around the same amount of wins and are on the same level as you, maybe you could change that giftcard thingy to like winning gadgets or new name collour, shields or things like that, or maybe just beeing abled that if youre 1. place youll get like 5 cubelets or something.
Having to queue with the people with the same win ammount will make it so there are really long waiting times. This will take server space.

Ijsbeerr

Feb 7, 2016
The monthly statistics would be a nice addition, but should not replace the current statistics.

The prices are not a good idea. CubeCraft isn't rich and probably doesn't have enough money to give away prizes every month. In addition, as someone has said before, the server becomes too competitive when it is added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom