Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hello CubeCrafters,
I know a similar idea to this has been posted, but I am waiting desperately for this new feature.
This post is about how it is impossible to reach anywhere on the leader boards, unless you have been with Cube for a long time.
Having monthly leader boards, would achieve newer players more fame on the server as they would be well known for being on the leader boards, also, all the players who are currently on the leader boards may of used to play for their thousands of wins, and know don't ever play Cubecraft at all.

Right, that's all from me, tell me what you think below and, bye for now!

Reactions: MClicious

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
This has been suggested before.
Now theres no place for it in the lobby's.
So if this will be added, it must come on the site or something.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello CubeCrafters,
I know a similar idea to this has been posted, but I am waiting desperately for this new feature.
This post is about how it is impossible to reach anywhere on the leader boards, unless you have been with Cube for a long time.
Having monthly leader boards, would achieve newer players more fame on the server as they would be well known for being on the leader boards, also, all the players who are currently on the leader boards may of used to play for their thousands of wins, and know don't ever play Cubecraft at all.

Right, that's all from me, tell me what you think below and, bye for now!
It is very possible to be on a leaderboard without being on the server for a long time
For example minerware isn't that old and @JustxEsmee got on that leaderboard just wait for a new game
And also again been suggested millions of times before

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I myself, am not a fan.
It'd cause the games to be way more competitive for those who aren't very good, and it also encourages people to win a lot more. This results in lots of players playing extremely cheap to try and be on the leader board.
This already happened with Speed Eggwars and UHC.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
This has been suggested before.
Now theres no place for it in the lobby's.
So if this will be added, it must come on the site or something.

They can make more space...

-

About the suggestion.
I dont really support this tryhards will just no life the games and will always be in the leaderboards. You don't have to play games for a long time because you can always wait for new games or just play a game a lot and win a lot. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I really want this, and i have also suggested this before but didnt seem to get much attention.
I know some just say the ones on the leaderboard do hard work to get there, but our idea is not to remove the current ones its to add some new ones (In the last post i did about this, it seemed to be the main concern).
I would really like this for the reasons you already stated and it would make the community more active in a different way if that even makes sense.
But, i do really want this!

Reactions: iFantazy

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I personally don't like this. You say it's impossible to get to a leaderboard l, but I'm currently aimed to one of them. I've been spending a crap ton of time on pvp duels, and I'm close to half way. Having monthy leaderboard might be helpful in a way, but some people have less busy lives than others. So the people who have lots of that one would probably be on the leader board most of the time. So I really don't see a need for another leaderboard.

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I personally don't like this idea. I feel like it will make the game way more competitive and make players just want to win and not really enjoy the game.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This used to be a thing but I think lifetime leaderboards are good enough, monthly leaderboards just cause a bunch of drama with people fighting over who should and shouldn't be on the leaderboards.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom