Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Money Walls Be Brought Back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Willbut

Sep 9, 2016
Tl;Dr The production and decision making behind taking away Money Walls was quite foolish all in all. The reason that has been going around about "popularity" is legit b.s. because there are games on here that had less than Money Walls.. I hope the CubeCraft Team rethinks their decision and brings it back... or you're server visits daily will continue to tank as many other servers have most if not all the games that are on this server.

Can we get Money Walls and get rid of the trash "replacement" Blockband? It was my favorite game on this server and myself along with all of my friends used to play it everyday. Bought a couple kits each along with my friend got a rank just specifically for the mode before it was removed. I understand there was the insta-kick glitch that caused the game to not see much attention from people but that's because we legitimately could not play the actual game. If the reason it was removed was because, "it wasn't popular" enough.... the is Minerware still a thing or BlockWars.. because at max I see about 10 people across those entire servers. Where as Money Walls could easily get 30 in a game everytime I played. This was also the only server that actually had the game therefore, anyone that wanted to play it, had to come onto your server and potentially check out other games while here.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I used to really like money walls but now we have UHC which has everything that was fun for me in money walls and more. It would be nice to have it back but I probably would play it very rarely.

Reactions: Thefty

Willbut

Sep 9, 2016
I used to really like money walls but now we have UHC which has everything that was fun for me in money walls and more. It would be nice to have it back but I probably would play it very rarely.
Can you explain how "everything" that was in Money Walls is also in UHC?

I don't see "money" generators in UHC, I don't see 'infinite' respawns in UHC, I also don't see much 'strategy' in UHC as there was in Money Walls.... Sure, there is, "mine early, find iron, control mid"... but in the end, it comes down to luck of the ore spawns more so than 'strategy'.

I am quite curious as to what you define as "everything".

Willbut

Sep 9, 2016
Too lazy to quote Tacos again so:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bringbackmoneywalls.180853/page-6
Btw, I think my thread explains enough about my opnion.

Then bye to this server. Only game I liked on this server besides Tower Defense, which has wayyyy too many unintelligent players, and it's the only game I've stuck around for hoping it to make a return.

I appreciate the thread link btw.

Goodbye CubeCraft, won't be recommending you anymore ^_^

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Can you explain how "everything" that was in Money Walls is also in UHC?

I don't see "money" generators in UHC, I don't see 'infinite' respawns in UHC, I also don't see much 'strategy' in UHC as there was in Money Walls.... Sure, there is, "mine early, find iron, control mid"... but in the end, it comes down to luck of the ore spawns more so than 'strategy'.

I am quite curious as to what you define as "everything".

Respawns didnt matter to me because I didnt die very much in that game :P Generators are kinda just gimicky and dont really add anything to the game itself. Also there was only one strategy that worked in money walls and that was to control the emerald gens, become overpowered, and kill everyone. Do anything other than that and you were wasting time. The "everything" I was referring to was the no void and PvE in the game as those were the main reasons I liked the game. Both of which are in UHC.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Top Bottom