Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Hello! Been playing for a year and enjoyed this game called Money Walls. One day, I logged on and it just disappeared. Searched everywhere for it, but it disappeared. I was wondering if CubeCraft themselves can bring it back if its possible. I think some other people miss it. My friend and I do. Of course, it is out of my reach. So what really happened with it? Would love to see it come back and be able to play again. Thanks.

Happy New Years!
- PAL143

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
The game wasn't attracting much attention from the players, so they removed.

I'm sorry that you loved the game and it seemed like it just disappeared one day

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I agree, it should be brought back, but the community together would need a huge suggestion compilation to make an update for a chance for it to come back. It too was my favorite game.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This game was removed due to the fact that is was unpopular. (I would like a game similar to control point back though)
But, i never really liked that game money walls, thats just me though.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This game was removed due to the fact that is was unpopular. (I would like a game similar to control point back though)
But, i never really liked that game money walls, thats just me though.
Ive read the major reason was staff was fed up with trying to fix endless bugs but its unpopularity wasnt helping either and the fact that walls style games are a different server

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom