Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
4,753
3,296
343
The Orange House
Here's some map ideas: @SSunny @HuracanFTW @Alex_de_Grote

Construction: 3 teams of 6
Iron: Inside unfinished structure
Gold: Construction Equipment
Diamond: Piles of dirt and gravel
Emerald: Brick/Stone Brick Piles
Greece: 4 teams of 5
Iron: Poseidon's Temple
Gold: Underworld
Diamond: Mt. Olympus
Emerald: King Minos' Labyrinth
Monopoly: 8 teams of 4
Note: Teams/bases are at corner spaces/railroads
Iron: Rail/Cards/Police Station/Jail
Gold/Diamond: On Properties
Emerald: Mr. MONOPOLY
Let me know of you want more information!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom