Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
I know all your frustrations. Assassinations is a PvP gamemode with a lot of hackers, sorry for that. Sorry for that you got killed with full diamond by a hacker, I know the feeling. I promise that I will be more on Assassinations. If you see me playing and you find a hacker, msg me and I will deal with them. You can report them as well if you already recorded them.

Sorry for this. We are trying to deal with reports as fast as we can. It isn't that easy and it does take a lot of time. We Staff can't be online 24/7 or playing one specific gamemode. There are lots of people in other gamemodes who needs help as well.

I hope this will clear things up. See you guys in Assassination! :D
Thans for the good/nice reaction:D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sorry for this. We are trying to deal with reports as fast as we can. It isn't that easy and it does take a lot of time. We Staff can't be online 24/7 or playing one specific gamemode. There are lots of people in other gamemodes who needs help as well.
I know...

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
I'm going to lock this thread as the questions has been answered. I see lot of players recording and reporting hackers, which is great! I'm playing a lot of assassination to catch hackers and play with others, they even help me catching them. If you see me in-game, and you're facing a hacker, tell me their name and I'll have a look.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! See you guys in Assassins :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom