Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Real mittu47

Oct 30, 2021
Mars, you'll never catch me.
Hello, I have an idea for moderation improvement, lets just do an example, lets say we have a person named, CoolUser#1234 and was breaking multiple rules at once then gets banned because they decided to do, lets say that CoolUser#1234 has their DMs off and cant see their ban message and you have to ask mod that banned you, not sure if theres logs for mods to see ban but there should be a another way to check so that CoolUser does not have to DM a mod on forums, like maybe have discord linked to forums account and in game then automatically your ban history or warning will be in your account history and you can see in game bans and discord, Maybe even forums

If you are thinking why my DMs are off, I never want it on, sometimes theres nitro scams, maybe thats an excuse but some people DM me unwanted stuff, heres example, a person can ask me to “yo plZ join my minecraft server!1!1 please i am bored” you would say no or whatever and do cry emoji and stuff 😭😭 why you dont join!!!, like that stuff,

Also not saying moderation is bad, I just think they could add a feature to see history maybe?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom