Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
I am making a mod to improve the player experience while keeping in the rule boundary of CubeCraft, I want to test this but I don't want to risk doing anything to upset another player. Am I allowed to test the mod on empty PvP games?

What about it, @zDutchie?

(and @Tacosbefriends/@Mac, when you guys are online)

EDIT: @Camezonda I saw you online sooooooooo... I sent you here :P

Reactions: MagnificentSpam
B

Britney Spears

Depends on what the mod does, could you give us more information about the mod you're making?

These are the mods that are allowed on the server.

B

Britney Spears

For now, these are the only mods that you are allowed to use on cubecraft. There are probably a lot more mods that would be considered appropriate to use, so if you want to request a mod to get added to the list, message me or a different staff member and we will look into the mod and decide whether the mod is appropriate or not. The list is not permanent, it will most likely get updated.

I'd say, finish your mod, and when it's finished, contact a staff member and they'll look into it and maybe add it to the list of allowed mods if it doesn't give players an unfair advantage in any way. We can't really approve a mod that does not exist yet.​

Reactions: zDutchie

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement

I'd say, finish your mod, and when it's finished, contact a staff member and they'll look into it and maybe add it to the list of allowed mods if it doesn't give players an unfair advantage in any way. We can't really approve a mod that does not exist yet.​

Cool! although the question still remains if I join an empty PVP game, is it ok for me to test the mod if nobody is there?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016

But his question was about testing the mod. It's going to be difficult to finish the mod without testing in on the server.

@iGamingMango if the features of your mod are just client side (like a warning message) nothing really can happen to you. If you ask, mods can't allow the use of any unapproved mod, but you could just test it without bothering anyone I guess.

Reactions: iGamingMango

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
But his question was about testing the mod. It's going to be difficult to finish the mod without testing in on the server.

@iGamingMango if the features of your mod are just client side (like a warning message) nothing really can happen to you. If you ask, mods can't allow the use of any unapproved mod, but you could just test it without bothering anyone I guess.

I want to, but I don't wanna risk getting banned XD sooooooo I have to get permission which is honestly not that bad of a thing to do (since i don't wanna get banned).

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I want to, but I don't wanna risk getting banned XD sooooooo I have to get permission which is honestly not that bad of a thing to do (since i don't wanna get banned).
There is no risk in getting banned when playing on an empty server is there? The anticheat doesn't do anything anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🧁
Reesle wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool buff frog! 🐸🎂✨
Reesle wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom