Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
cmon divvy its christmas why u have to be so mean D:
Interesting words from someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas.
well i dont celebrate christmas because in my religion i dont celebrate it, i am muslim. but to those christians/catholics, if u spend christmas playing minecraft then you are a ----- .

(Edited by staff: Removed swearing + issued a warning.)

Reactions: Dai_Matsumoto

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
So I might not be well known and im not a very fantastic player but in my opinion people don't have to be popular to become mod. It's all just the way you act to the staff and the way you play. Being popular might be a step but the major part is to not break ANY rules.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
OH! Because it's christmas I should unban everyone shouldn't I. Just because it's christmas.

(-_-)
But that means.... NOOOOOOOOOO NOT RAINBOWSHIT_6 NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Sorry for the language, but I HATE HER SO MUCH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW (Divveh is probably one of the only ones who would understand... And Kuz)

Manaphos

Nov 6, 2013
Night Vale
:p
People who aren't staff cannot recommend other players for moderator. The owners will ask him if they wanted him to be a mod. And he isn't very well known on the server tbh, so not many of the staff may recommend him in the next mod election.

Am I well known? :)

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
So I might not be well known and im not a very fantastic player but in my opinion people don't have to be popular to become mod. It's all just the way you act to the staff and the way you play. Being popular might be a step but the major part is to not break ANY rules.
People don't have to be popular to be a mod... I wasn't :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom