Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Dec 21, 2013
I would just like to suggest that you make phillyankee a mod. He's a awesome person and would make a great person for the job!

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
People who aren't staff cannot recommend other players for moderator. The owners will ask him if they wanted him to be a mod. And he isn't very well known on the server tbh, so not many of the staff may recommend him in the next mod election.

Reactions: ModernRevolution

Christopher

Dec 21, 2013
People who aren't staff cannot recommend other players for moderator. The owners will ask him if they wanted him to be a mod. And he isn't very well known on the server tbh, so not many of the staff may recommend him in the next mod election.
How often do they have mod elections?

... You're known for a bad reason. Honestly, most of the staff hate you, you tried to impersonate bubblewibble on twitch, and you are annoying to them.
i DIDNT impersonate bubble on twitch i was signing in to my other account AND if you go on the survival server (which you never do!) you will see i have loads of good friends and i am kind to them, You are like SGTKuzey you became a mod and then you start being mean towards others!

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
I am not well known, the staff hates me and I have gotten muted and banned twice. I don't think I stand a chance :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom