Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I have a guinea pig named peanut aswell :)
IMG_4735.jpg

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I really like your SocCasts, it is the best series on your channel in my opinion tbh. I really enjoyed it :)

Reactions: Eli

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I just watched the whole thing and I can only remember Socratias swearing like 4 times.

Swear words:

F bomb 0:24
F bomb 1:30
F bomb 1:52
F bomb 1:59
F bomb 2:06
F bomb 2:13
F bomb 8:42
F bomb 8:59
F bomb 10:11...

This is only the first 10 minutes... I could keep going but I have work to do and you get the idea.

Reactions: Eli and Jukaido

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
Swear words:

F bomb 0:24
F bomb 1:30
F bomb 1:52
F bomb 1:59
F bomb 2:06
F bomb 2:13
F bomb 8:42
F bomb 8:59
F bomb 10:11...

This is only the first 10 minutes... I could keep going but I have work to do and you get the idea.
Although CubeCraft wants to represent itself as a family friendly server, I happen to be not CubeCraft. Sure I get it, excessively swearing is something no one finds fun to listen to. However, this being my channel (with you know: my rules) and me not really caring about the swearing, I won’t just stop because someone asked. It’s a habit of mine and thus part of my channel. I hope you can understand :)

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Although CubeCraft wants to represent itself as a family friendly server, I happen to be not CubeCraft. Sure I get it, excessively swearing is something no one finds fun to listen to. However, this being my channel (with you know: my rules) and me not really caring about the swearing, I won’t just stop because someone asked. It’s a habit of mine and thus part of my channel. I hope you can understand :)
Of course! I'm just voicing my opinion. I decided to make that list because of Story.

Reactions: Socratias
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom