Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
dd.jpg
i start a convertation with a mod ...i was muted for swear a team of 3 ...its not posible ..go 1 month ...and he cant answer my convertation.. i have channel yt ..wiht 200 videos in cubecraft

N

Nikboo

Moderators sometimes miss out conversations due to the high volume of convo's they get.

I would suggest bumping the conversation so that it returns to the top of @LanceDaniels' conversation list.
Alternatively, there is a better option of contacting Lance on the Cubecraft discord (http://discord.gg/cubecraft).

Mods aren't obligated to respond to conversations. Appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net

Ehh...
Well... A moderator's job is to be helpful and to deal with conversation seriously and thoughtfully.
A moderator who ignores players is a bad moderator in my eyes. (Unless the player is literally spamming the moderator 24/7, then blocking/ignoring them should be the LAST resort).

However, this may just be a human mistake by Lance to miss out one single conversation.

Reactions: Capitan

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
this is his work ...for this reason they are mods ..
They are mods to deal with rule-breakers and keep them off the server or from having certain privileges on the server when they abuse them. You decided to break the rules, therefore he is not obligated to un-mute you.

Since your appeal has been denied, that is technically his final decision on your punishment. If you wish to discuss it further with him I would recommend messaging LanceDaniels (LanceDaniels#9663) on Discord. Please do not spam him and be respectful to him. He is not obligated to respond to you and if he does not, it most likely means that he already has made his final decision about your punishment.

If you have any further questions feel free to message me. :)
-Moved to Support and Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom