Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Hey everyone! Currently I'm working on my first ever adventure map that is going to include all kinds of fun puzzles and objectives, as well as battles. I've gotten to the point where I can place mob spawners throughout the map. I want the player to be able to destroy the spawners with a pick axe using canDestroy, but I simply can't seem to get it to work. I keep getting "missingno" as a tag, but can't figure how how the spawner would be tagged. I spent a good deal of time last night looking for it and couldn't find a thing!

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Well I just got home from work, signed in to get some screen shots and copy my command for yall to see, when i realized how to fix it! :P

The correct code for it for future reference or anyone else who stumbles upon this would be.

give @p minecraft:diamond_pickaxe 1 0 {canDestroy:["mob_spawner"]}

I'm embarrassed of the mistake i was making all last night and refuse to disclose what it was :P

Thanks!

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom