Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

compchomp

Mar 23, 2022
Skyblock mob farm stopped working randomly. All spawners have the appearance of being empty, with no flame particles or entity spinning within the cage. When picking the spawners up with a pickaxe the spawner get deleted. This problem has happened to all of my overworld spawners.

Reactions: Patsman
Mar 5, 2022
Huh?!
I was there earlier today.. Maybe it's just something Cubecraft is working on (you know that they are working on the end update
Skyblock mob farm stopped working randomly. All spawners have the appearance of being empty, with no flame particles or entity spinning within the cage. When picking the spawners up with a pickaxe the spawner get deleted. This problem has happened to all of my overworld spawners.

right) and maybe you will be able to fix it tomorrow. 🧐🤨🤔😀😲

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
you know that they are working on the end update
If you've been playing skyblock for as long as I have (I have started since day one on bedrock) you know that this isn't true. The nether update happened over 2 years ago, happening a few months after skyblock releasing on bedrock. Ever since then we had no word, release date, or any info about the update since then. Some developer if you're reading this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE develop the end update. It's taking WAY too long!

Mar 5, 2022
Actually, according to a YouTuber named slate he did a video called "The Secrets Of The End Update" and they are working on it and it is in development, also they have posted info about it.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Actually, according to a YouTuber named slate he did a video called "The Secrets Of The End Update" and they are working on it and it is in development, also they have posted info about it.
IF what you said is true, post it here or privately message me about it. I'd like to see. Also, the public board doesn't say anything about the end update and just says it's in development. The devs have been saying the end update has been in development for a few years now. oh, and SL4TES was give the devs ideas for the end update, not giving out info.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.