Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FractalCake

Well-Known Member
Jul 23, 2020
117
84
104
United States
www.youtube.com
Hey all!

Back with another video this week! I've seen a number of questions related to mob farms, etc. so I put together an overview of how we're using spawners for mob drop farms (pigs + creepers) as well as for XP (zombies and pigmen).

I'm sure these aren't the most efficient farms but they work well enough for our needs. Feel free to post vids/screen shots of your grinders!

I'd love some new inspiration :p

 
  • Like
Reactions: Upperbeech

Upperbeech

Member
Jul 29, 2020
22
7
4
23
Germany
Hey all!

Back with another video this week! I've seen a number of questions related to mob farms, etc. so I put together an overview of how we're using spawners for mob drop farms (pigs + creepers) as well as for XP (zombies and pigmen).

I'm sure these aren't the most efficient farms but they work well enough for our needs. Feel free to post vids/screen shots of your grinders!

I'd love some new inspiration :p

The quality of your videos is really nice you‘d deserved much more subs
 

Jhstashy

Member
Aug 11, 2020
10
2
4
27
Hey do you mind if you come in my world and do a creeper spawner and a pig spawner please i will pay you 1$ paypal
 

CKelting

Welfare Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Feb 14, 2020
485
1,429
204
The Internet
Hi, please do not Necropost. This apply to threads that haven't had new post in over 3 weeks.

-Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom