Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ME_Mireau

Feb 5, 2016
It would be cool if there was a mob arena like you have a few maps to chose from and you have kits and you all spawn in a map with a few playes (no PvP only PvE) and there come waves with monsters that get stronger each round and maybe instead of buying kits buying ranks with kits in them like noob rank you have warrior with stone sword chain armor archer leather armor a boy with a wooden sword and a bow with 3 stacks arrows and leaping and speed pots and also healing pots or smthing then kits with tnt or a wand with spells also dogs that fight for you and other things i have a lo of ideas but too much to say know (just so you know this idea is based on a server wich is now down called mobarenas i did not think of this)

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
nah... a no for me because this isn't an original idea. and I don't like the game at all.

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
I like the idea. It may not be original, but lets be honest, a lot of hub servers on MC dont have original games. I think it would be fun to have on Cube Craft. They could find ways the make it original too.

+1 for me.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I like the idea but I don't think it will be added because it's not an original idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom