Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maz3013

Sep 21, 2021
Well, I completed a quest for a quartz generator where you have to jump into the cauldron to extinguish yourself

When I redeemed the quest it only gave me diamonds and no generator, with me currently only being on the second island this has had an impact because I cant, when I reported the bug they simply told me that I need to have video evidence

I’m not being funny but does anyone record every second they play just in case something goes wrong? I think it’s unfair that they won’t even reimburse me for the glitch, if it were down to my own fault or negligence I could understand but all I’ve done is invest my own time (and some money) and now I feel like I’ve been let down

Anyone else experienced this?

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
There was just a small update to skyblock, so it's probably a bug. I would report it here and let the staff know about it. Maybe they can fix it.
did you even read the thread?? He said he reported it but staff told him off and said that he needs video evidence.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Top Bottom