Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I mean, I guess you pick one of these?

• Yes.

• No. (Please explain why!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

comfyyy

Hey ya'll.

This won't apply to most players, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Merging Accounts
This would allow you to merge/add up/total followers, messages, and reports from any other account you may have. This way if you ever started a new account for some reason, you could still have the numbers on your new one.

Requirements:
email/username/password for current account.
email/email-confirmation/username/password for old account.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I guess this could come in handy. It would be like linking MineCraft accounts, so it wouldn't be too hard to implement. I don't see any good, or rather valid reasons why not to add it, so... +1

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I am against this, you only need one account, if an active player wants to leave the forums all he has to do is pass his account to another user for free comments/followers/likes.

I can see the benefit it has if you had an old account and switched to a newer one, say, to "reset" your reputation on the forums or any other reason you may have, there are way too many ways this can be abused by people that only want to farm worthless internet reputation points.

The title "Minor Suggestion" is very vague, I almost didn't bother clicking this suggestion, try adding more descriptive titles.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom