Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we do this?

  • Yes

    Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8

Joany

Well-Known Member
Oct 22, 2015
276
70
103
25
USA
Yeah, when you spawn in 15 blazes and then realize they're looking at you ;-;
 

Targlo356

Well-Known Member
May 9, 2016
25
5
78
Georgia
I like the idea, but I also like how if your enemy spawns in a stack of endermites you can just shoot him off his tower, and he gets destroyed. I think it would take the interest out of games.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom