Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Parkour, try to stay on topic!

23rotini

Jun 27, 2022
While playing through the parkour, I’ve noticed some issues. A few maps have too small of a spawning point that it is very difficult to properly spawn on the platform. Some maps also lack good scenery such as clouds or the maze. Also, the map maze (I’m unsure if other maps do this) includes an automatic speed boost which makes the parkour incredibly difficult and makes me and my brother nauseous. I’m not sure why some of these maps have these problems but others are perfect and beautiful.

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
While playing through the parkour, I’ve noticed some issues. A few maps have too small of a spawning point that it is very difficult to properly spawn on the platform. Some maps also lack good scenery such as clouds or the maze. Also, the map maze (I’m unsure if other maps do this) includes an automatic speed boost which makes the parkour incredibly difficult and makes me and my brother nauseous. I’m not sure why some of these maps have these problems but others are perfect and beautiful.
fortinaiti a la pabg?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom