Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
This post is not made to make fun of the anti cheat nor is it to say rude things about the server but to bring positivity towards the anticheat and help the staff notice minor bugs in the work in progress anticheat, for now lets start with the most obvious bypass in the anticheat. For fly hackers you can place a block down and youre now able to fly, any suggestions on how to block the bypass?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Developers are working on the Anti-Cheat. It's still a beta version so that's why there are still 'small' bugs. The version that (hopefully) will do it's work will be release very soon.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
please could you not post one thread for anti-cheat every day , we already have a lot of anti-cheat bugs threads!
Thanks in advance :)

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Developers are working on the Anti-Cheat. It's still a beta version so that's why there are still 'small' bugs. The version that (hopefully) will do it's work will be release very soon.
Yes I am aware of this, which is why i recommended we all talk about it, theres only so much the developers can notice alone in testing, so why not take it under our responsibility and help out by giving our own notices yes?

Reactions: Marieke2001

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
please could you not post one thread for anti-cheat every day , we already have a lot of anti-cheat bugs threads!
Thanks in advance :)
Well I was not planning on it being a daily thing, this is more along the lines of just 1 every like 2 weeks so that we can get a good number of thoughts and opinions on how to block the bypass in the beta anti cheat

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Just remember guys i said this was not to be hate towards the staff, i just view the situation this way, its like living with someone when youre 20 but yet you dont do anything just sit around and eat everything so basically what i am saying is the normal members of cubecraft should do their part to help the staff there is only so many of them and they can only be 1 place at a time, and there is thousands of us so lets not freeload on the server lets help out <3

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
@TheBrownster904 do you have any thoughts on this matter man? youve bumped into a more numerous number of hackers than i have
I think that the developers have a plan in mind. They know what needs to happen in order to stop the hacks, but it just takes time coding everything.
As for giving updates and stuff for the developers, I think they know almost all of the bugs by now. I would only create threads about bugs that have not been seen or reported before.
Just be careful what you post about the anti-cheat. We get alot of threads here telling us over and over about the same problem, and those threads get frowned upon. :)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This post is not made to make fun of the anti cheat nor is it to say rude things about the server but to bring positivity towards the anticheat and help the staff notice minor bugs in the work in progress anticheat, for now lets start with the most obvious bypass in the anticheat. For fly hackers you can place a block down and youre now able to fly, any suggestions on how to block the bypass?
Ive seen this fail on numerous occasions so obviously the anticheat we have is working, just not very well talk about a clutch play on saving the egg

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
^
I saw this explot fail three times in just one game. Somewhat works.
Currently AC is in a broken state, you can't even do blocksupports. Really, I'm trying to do parkour and save myself from dying. And I can't because the AC breaks the blocks before hand. I have recordings of it.

The AC is still preventing skilled players from doing clutch plays, like blocksupports... and lets hackers with bhop go on their merry way. 10/10, can't actually survive a 6v1 on Aztec at middle anymore because I can't do blocksupports.

Just for clarification: Not PvPing a 6v1. It was a figure of speech. It's when a ton of people are chasing me so I do blocksupports and they go away.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
^
I saw this explot fail three times in just one game. Somewhat works.
Currently AC is in a broken state, you can't even do blocksupports. Really, I'm trying to do parkour and save myself from dying. And I can't because the AC breaks the blocks before hand. I have recordings of it.

The AC is still preventing skilled players from doing clutch plays, like blocksupports... and lets hackers with bhop go on their merry way. 10/10, can't actually survive a 6v1 on Aztec at middle anymore because I can't do blocksupports.

Just for clarification: Not PvPing a 6v1. It was a figure of speech. It's when a ton of people are chasing me so I do blocksupports and they go away.
http://prntscr.com/e4e6ka
The same developer said it would be released very soon. Stay patient please. Complaining about the AC doesn't help.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
I know complaining does not help, but it gets frustrating that hackers can just fly bypass and I'm legit and can't even do blocksupports, because the anticheat destroys the blocks when I place them.

EDIT: Would have already reported atleast a hundred hackers that I've seen, but I don't have YT.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I know complaining does not help, but it gets frustrating that hackers can just fly bypass and I'm legit and can't even do blocksupports, because the anticheat destroys the blocks when I place them.

EDIT: Would have already reported atleast a hundred hackers that I've seen, but I don't have YT.
well... you can make a youtube account for free and it is fairly easy

also @Skifby you can shred your point here if you may

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom