Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zebsigling

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2017
29
11
34
21
best Cubecraftgames,

I and a lot of other peoples who play on Cubecraftserver liked the minigames so much.
I hope the staff Can bring the old minigames back.
like of you agree with me.
 

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
They're asking if CubeCraft can bring back older minigames. I don't know which era they are referring to, but they have quite the selection of removed minigames.
Shameless promotion: There is a thread with every single minigame CubeCraft has ever had incase you're curious to removed minigames.
[LINK]
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
Top Bottom