Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
say they do get it people who draw inappropriate things, cubecrafters could take a screen shot of the person who is building and their name

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
True, but I have a feeling it would happen more often than we think it would. Also, it doesn't really seem right to ban someone for one inappropriate build. It just seems like a hassle.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
True, but I have a feeling it would happen more often than we think it would. Also, it doesn't really seem right to ban someone for one inappropriate build. It just seems like a hassle.
i mean like if they do it multiple times with proof say about 3-4 times maybe more

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Mehh, maybe. But in the Draw My Thing minigame, they usually cycle through all the players & each player gets one time to draw/build in the duration of the whole thing.
but if you go in the same game with them at different times, and if there's not enough players at some servers they will go through 2-3 times

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
but if you go in the same game with them at different times, and if there's not enough players at some servers they will go through 2-3 times
True, I guess if you got multiple screenshots of the person building an inappropriate build that would be sufficient; but I dunno, I just kinda feel like it's not really bannable.. Although inappropriate builds in the game wouldn't exactly be something to praise.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom