Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiTzPuppy

Aug 13, 2017
Hello everybody! That's my first time to post a suggestion so it may be unacceptable for you :p

Potato Wars is a new game-mode which basically like Egg Wars but with cool features. I am gonna explain more.

How it works
There would be teams, every team would have a player who has a potato called "Potato Man" and it'd be like the respawn of the team. If the Potato Man is dead then the team won't respawn after their next death so that the team should protect the Potato Man.

Does it have generators like Egg Wars?
Yes, Potato Wars would have generators that produce potato instead of gold, iron and diamond. Of course there will be types of potato, just like super potato, epic potato and more.

Lucky Potato Missions
There would be missions during the active game, like every 5 minutes a mission is generated to any random player. If the player has done it successfully then a reward will be rewarded for him otherwise he'll be exploded.

Types of Potato
Normal Potato, Advanced Potato, Epic Potato and Super Potato

Poisonous Potato
It's a potato which will be given to random player and he should get out of it before it explodes. Getting out of it will require killing specific players which basically the specific players will be given if you had it.

Potato Shop
There will be a Potato Shop where you can buy stuffs just like swords, axes and more! Costing depends of how useful is the stuff. E.g.
If you want to buy Diamond Sword then you'd have 5 epic potato to buy it.

Missions
1. Kill random player.
2. Drop item in specific team's island.
3. Kill specific player.
4. Get a Super Potato
5. Purchase Diamond Sword.
And more to add!

Successful Missions
If the player has done the mission successfully, any of rewards below can be rewarded for the player.
1. Give player Diamond Sword.
2. Give player any useful potion effect just like regeneration potion.
3. Change player's maximum health to be higher than it is.

Of course any of things above will be picked randomly.

Unsuccessful Missions
If the player hasn't done the mission successfully, any of things below can be done for the player.
1. Create explosion.
2. Give player any useless potion effect just like slow potion.
3. Change player's maximum health to be lower than it is.

Damage Tracker
It's an item which detects if Potato Man got damaged. It can be purchased at Potato Shop.

Rules
1. If the Potato Man is exited or killed himself, the Potato Man will be given to another player, of course there will be a damage detection to avoid abuse.
2. Potato Man will have a slow potion effect to prevent running.
3. No solo at all.
4. Teams named as Potato <color> e.g. Potato Red
5. Max health should be changed to be high instead of the default one for the Potato Man to prevent being killed easily.
6. If player has already done a mission, no more missions will be required for him.

Plugin is already done by me with my friend.
Idea by me and my friend.
Hope you like the idea :)
@7osCraft who worked with me! Special thanks to him!

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everybody! That's my first time to post a suggestion so it may be unacceptable for you :p

Potato Wars is a new game-mode which basically like Egg Wars but with cool features. I am gonna explain more.

How it works
There would be teams, every team would have a player who has a potato called "Potato Man" and it'd be like the respawn of the team. If the Potato Man is dead then the team won't respawn after their next death so that the team should protect the Potato Man.

Does it have generators like Egg Wars?
Yes, Potato Wars would have generators that produce potato instead of gold, iron and diamond. Of course there will be types of potato, just like super potato, epic potato and more.

Lucky Potato Missions
There would be missions during the active game, like every 5 minutes a mission is generated to any random player. If the player has done it successfully then a reward will be rewarded for him otherwise he'll be exploded.

Types of Potato
Normal Potato, Advanced Potato, Epic Potato and Super Potato

Poisonous Potato
It's a potato which will be given to random player and he should get out of it before it explodes. Getting out of it will require killing specific players which basically the specific players will be given if you had it.

Potato Shop
There will be a Potato Shop where you can buy stuffs just like swords, axes and more! Costing depends of how useful is the stuff. E.g.
If you want to buy Diamond Sword then you'd have 5 epic potato to buy it.

Missions
1. Kill random player.
2. Drop item in specific team's island.
3. Kill specific player.
4. Get a Super Potato
5. Purchase Diamond Sword.
And more to add!

Successful Missions
If the player has done the mission successfully, any of rewards below can be rewarded for the player.
1. Give player Diamond Sword.
2. Give player any useful potion effect just like regeneration potion.
3. Change player's maximum health to be higher than it is.

Unsuccessful Missions
If the player hasn't done the mission successfully, any of things below can be done for the player.
1. Create explosion.
2. Give player any useless potion effect just like slow potion.
3. Change player's maximum health to be lower than it is.

Damage Tracker
It's an item which detects if Potato Man got damaged. It can be purchased at Potato Shop.

Rules
1. If the Potato Man is exited or killed himself, the Potato Man will be given to another player, of course there will be a damage detection to avoid abuse.
2. Potato Man will have a slow potion effect to prevent running.
3. No solo at all.
4. Teams named as Potato <color> e.g. Potato Red
5. Max health should be changed to be high instead of the default one for the Potato Man to prevent being killed easily.
6. If player has already done a mission, no more missions will be required for him.

Plugin is already done by me with my friend.
Idea by me and my friend.
Hope you like the idea :)

Seems like @Unipotato ,Egg Wars, and Surrvivor had a baby together and called it Potato Wars.
I really don't think this could become a game TBH
and I love the idea of this but don't think it will get enough traction...

iiTzPuppy

Aug 13, 2017
How does it end btw?
Like any normal game's end. The last team standing will win.
Seems like @Unipotato ,Egg Wars, and Surrvivor had a baby together and called it Potato Wars.
I really don't think this could become a game TBH
and I love the idea of this but don't think it will get enough traction...
Thanks for your honest opinion, I've the plugin already created by me with my friend. We've tried it together and I got excited. Remember, there are missions which gives the players enough attraction to the game! Like a random mission is given to a random player and he should complete it successfully.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
More PvP games.... yay.....? Seriously ccg doesnt need more PvP games on it, Litteraly the entire server now is just PVP and its all basically the same and boring, we need something different for once that doesnt focus around "KILL PEOPLE - GET POINTS - SPEND POINTS TO MAKE KILLING PEOPLE BETTER " *COUGH*SKYBLOCK*COUGH*

iiTzPuppy

Aug 13, 2017
Potato Wars?
It seems like a funny game:)
When it comes to Cubecraft I will play with you @iiTzPuppy !
Thanks for your support! Sure, contact me anytime :P
It seems fun! I dont know if it will be added as it looks a lot like EggWars, but for your first suggestion this is pretty good!
Thanks for your support! Yeah, I said at the beginning it's like Egg Wars tho :p
More PvP games.... yay.....? Seriously ccg doesnt need more PvP games on it, Litteraly the entire server now is just PVP and its all basically the same and boring, we need something different for once that doesnt focus around "KILL PEOPLE - GET POINTS - SPEND POINTS TO MAKE KILLING PEOPLE BETTER " *COUGH*SKYBLOCK*COUGH*
I can't feel that it would be boring tho, it's a new mini-game and no one thought about it before. Maybe it looks like Egg Wars but its features are completely different. Also, the game isn't about PvP only, there will be missions and you should complete it otherwise you won't get a reward and a random disadvantage will be happened to you. Missions would be like "get picked item from other team's island" and whatever. Anyway, thank you guys for your lovely support! Appreciated!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom