Lifedeather

Nov 26, 2015
Hello, This is EnderCreeperJack with a Idea for a Game: Control Point

How to play:
4 Teams- Red, Blue, Yellow, Green
First to Reach 100 Points Win!
Kills= 1 point
Captures: 10 Points

In The Middle of The Map there is a A Structure with Wool Blocks under glass blocks surrounding the beacon in the middle of the structure. The Beacon will change color to show which team is winning as well as showing the score on the side. To Capture You Need to be in the wool blocks in the middle when a anvil sound rings out.

The Twist and What Makes this game unique: When you hear the anvil sound you have 3 seconds(3 seconds before the Anvil Stops ringing and points are assigned) to rush to the middle and get the 10 points, more then 1 team can claim the 10 points- and for each person on your team that is on the wool blocks when the anvil stops the sound after 3 seconds you get more points. Also the ANVIL SOUND is completely random so you may want to wait for the anvil or try to dominate middle.

Kits(Comment on What Kits you would like to see)

The Kits Should be given in a Level System- as you play more games of Control Point You get Higher Level. Every X Levels you Get a Upgrade to the Kit. Each different kit should have different levels to unlock. Also Different Kits of the Same Type should have different names

For Example.

Level 1: Appler
Apple

Level 4: Steaker
Steak

Some Basic Kits I Came Up With was:

Blaze:Level 1
Chain Armor
Blaze Rod- Sets Enemies on Fire
Wood Sword

Warrior:
Iron Armor
Stone Sword
Combo Strike(Emerald) Deals 10 Damage to Closest Enemy in Short Range

Time Wizard
Leather Armor
Wood Sword
Time Warp(Nether Star) Click a Area on the Ground after 5 Seconds you are teleported back to that spot

Icy
Chain Armor
Stone Sword(Right Click to Shoot out A Small Ice Cube that slowly floats in the direction you blocked and can hit multiple players up to 3 times)
Lightning Strike(Basically what the name says)
Ice Aura (Basically a ForceField, Hits all Players near you when activated and continues until it stops(5 seconds))

Guardian
Iron Armor
Defensive Stance- All Nearby Team players and yourself gains resistance for 5 seconds.
Regeneration- All Nearby Team players and yourself gains regeneration I for 10 seconds.
Wood Sword.

Just Ideas: Feel Free to Suggest some or make your own.

Achievements: Work in Progress
Controler- Only One that Captures points
Team Controler- Only Team that Captures Points
Dominator- Win One Round of Control Point
Warper- Use Time Warp for the First Time
Level Up!- Level Up a Kit for the First Time
...More to Come

Thanks for Reading,

-EnderCreeperJack
CubeCraft Member

Will.

Nov 6, 2015
I've seen this exact gamemode on another server, so to anyone reading this post please realize that this is not original, but a copy, unfortunately.

Reactions: LarsCS

Lifedeather

Nov 26, 2015
Will, can you pm me what server? The closest I seen to this minigame was CTF and somethings similar to it. I didnt know that this was a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom