Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Hey! So I decided to make some miniature prototypes...

Christmas Pack!

So I missed last years Christmas on CubeCraft so I am not too sure if they have already done these but here is what I thought they'd look like!
2017-10-22_17.55.22.png

Santa, Snowman, Rudolph

The Meme Pack

I was inspired from the doge out of the emoji pack so I decided to make some memes into miniatures!
2017-10-22_17.55.49.png

Spongegar, Pepe, Troll Face

I was considering putting Rick Astley into it but Troll Face seemed more fitting for a miniature.

The Superhero Pack

This one isn't the best, I feel like CubeCraft would run into legal trouble if they decided to add this one.
2017-10-22_17.56.05.png

Hulk, Iron Man, Batman

(If you'd like to suggest any more miniatures or have any general suggestions, please feel free to comment them!)

I actually enjoyed making these so if you want me to make some tell me what theme I should base it around!

A

A pigeon

Cool , but we need Marie miniatures , a mario one , a link one as well as a tspacecat one for the memes. For superheroes , we need All Might. Why not even add an anime pack?? Simon , Hokage naruto , Naruto , sasuke , eren , reiner mikasa and more. Rick and morty miniatures too.

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Cool , but we need Marie miniatures , a mario one , a link one as well as a tspacecat one for the memes. For superheroes , we need All Might. Why not even add an anime pack?? Simon , Hokage naruto , Naruto , sasuke , eren , reiner mikasa and more. Rick and morty miniatures too.
I was considering a Video Game pack, but the same problem as the Super Hero pack, legal issues, same with the Anime and Rick and Morty one.

A

A pigeon

I was considering a Video Game pack, but the same problem as the Super Hero pack, legal issues, same with the Anime and Rick and Morty one.
We can work around that. And im not sure if it is copyright infringement aince its a blockgame.

Silent

Oct 18, 2017
I think they need to add more miniature packs because only there are 2. I love the meme pack, but cubecraft can make better designs

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Reactions: Wintrie

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Never knew Santa was made out of snow and that snowmen had beards.

Okay, this is actually a creative one. The spongegar is simply genius.

I too think that Cubecraft should add more Miniatures and I already made multiple threads about it (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/.185107/) This is another great example of what they can do with the Minis.
OOF your ones are so much better. I really wanted to add more but most of them were probably going to run into legal problems with copyrighted characters...

A

A pigeon

They shouod add a win effect where parrots carry you to the sky

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom