Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Hello

Yesterday, the cubelets were removed from the Cubecraft store because of the rules (law) in Belgium and The Netherlands, soon in the UK. This is ofcourse sad, but I understand that Cubecraft had to make this change to keep up with the law.

The law tells us that we can't buy boxes (loot boxes) online where we don't know what we get, this to avoid a gamble addiction. But with those cubelets there were many times miniatures involved (halloween for example).

My suggestion is: What if Cubecraft would bring all diffirent miniature packs/particle packs/armor sets with special particles to the store. These packs will show us what we get (for example 3 miniatures each pack). This is as far as I know legal, because we know what we will get. During event like Halloween, Summer, Christmas, Easter... Cubecraft could add seasonal packs. I think this would bevery nice!

Feel free to let me know in the commands or with reactions what you think about this suggestion (:

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello

Yesterday, the cubelets were removed from the Cubecraft store because of the rules (law) in Belgium and The Netherlands, soon in the UK. This is ofcourse sad, but I understand that Cubecraft had to make this change to keep up with the law.

The law tells us that we can't buy boxes (loot boxes) online where we don't know what we get, this to avoid a gamble addiction. But with those cubelets there were many times miniatures involved (halloween for example).

My suggestion is: What if Cubecraft would bring all diffirent miniature packs/particle packs/armor sets with special particles to the store. These packs will show us what we get (for example 3 miniatures each pack). This is as far as I know legal, because we know what we will get. During event like Halloween, Summer, Christmas, Easter... Cubecraft could add seasonal packs. I think this would bevery nice!

Feel free to let me know in the commands or with reactions what you think about this suggestion (:
Currently there are bundles and packs in the store, this idea is already implemented I guess
Also seasonal bundles ;)

Reactions: BrightDylanPlayz
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom