Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runehc321_YouTube

May 13, 2016
Hey I Know About The Big YouTube Rank For 40K+ and i think it would be a great idea to make less big YT For 2,5K+ Sub Channels Where Its Like Diamond Or GOld Rank I Mean this Was An Idea That Ploobed Into My Head And I Dunno Give Me Some Feedback

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
I mean this could be a good idea. But first of all as said above it's literally a free rank. The second thing is if they did implement it they probably would make it where you need at least 20k subs, with a tag prefix [Mini-YT].

Just as a sidenote. In tags, you don't tag JoeHenry, he will not see this in notifications. You tag a staff member in the thread by typing @(Their Name) for them to get a notification on the thread.

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Gold rank or Diamond rank do you get by donating money to the server. 2.5k is way to less for a free rank, because people could make bots and subscribe themsleves.

Sheepspiker

Dec 7, 2015
I think it should stay the way it is because a lot of people have over 2500 subs so if there was that rank everybody would be ranked and there won't be a point. Hopefully you understand but I appreciate your interest.

Runehc321_YouTube

May 13, 2016
Hey I Know About The Big YouTube Rank For 40K+ and i think it would be a great idea to make less big YT For 2,5K+ Sub Channels Where Its Like Diamond Or GOld Rank I Mean this Was An Idea That Ploobed Into My Head And I Dunno Give Me Some Feedback
i saw i spelled something wrong i meant 25K i had that thing by accedint i have not been on sience i made the post

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
They get access to every kit and /fly. Probably a lot more but this is what I know.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
Hey I Know About The Big YouTube Rank For 40K+ and i think it would be a great idea to make less big YT For 2,5K+ Sub Channels
Well if you think about a Mini-YouTube rank than players with 2.5k subs would have a Nano-YouTube rank though...

i saw i spelled something wrong i meant 25K i had that thing by accedint i have not been on sience i made the post
How do you accidently get a " , " between two numers though xd

Anyways, as said before, the YouTube rank is something several YouTubers worked very hard for. And to be honest I think a Mini-YouTube rank is quite unnecessary.

What perks do Yt rank even get?
They get access to every kit and /fly. Probably a lot more but this is what I know.
And they can vote for gamemodes (Basic, OP and everything etc.) and day-/nighttime etc. etc. etc. :3

Locked :3

Reactions: Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom