Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello!

Everyone has probably played Minerware on their time playing on the server, right? If so, you're bound to play the boss game Mini Spleef. I have experienced this annoying (bug?) thing that should be removed.

When the game is about to start, I usually like to space myself away from players just as a tactic. Like in many games, the microgame starts where you're standing. But, it doesn't with Mini Spleef. I have played on countless occasions on this boss game where I'm running, and it spawns me on the very edge of the spleef map.

And I walk off, instantly losing.

Could this please be changed? I hate this so much because it is so unfair.

~Cyber.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello!

Everyone has probably played Minerware on their time playing on the server, right? If so, you're bound to play the boss game Mini Spleef. I have experienced this annoying (bug?) thing that should be removed.

When the game is about to start, I usually like to space myself away from players just as a tactic. Like in many games, the microgame starts where you're standing. But, it doesn't with Mini Spleef. I have played on countless occasions on this boss game where I'm running, and it spawns me on the very edge of the spleef map.

And I walk off, instantly losing.

Could this please be changed? I hate this so much because it is so unfair.

~Cyber.
Yes! this happens to me everytime, the fastest solution is standing still. But they really should add barrier blocks around the arena.
+1

Reactions: CyberAutumn

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
This has happened to me numerous times and I can't even begin to explain the frustration. You could stand still, but there isn't really a way of knowing if you'll spawn close to the edge or the middle. +1

D

Deleted member 100818

Yeah I've had this once or twice, just spawning in mid with everyone would be chaotic too, especially with spleef, so why not fall from the sky? Like skywars with the cages?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: