Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Entity300

Jan 22, 2017
This Idea is actually pretty good in my opinion. Just Imagine how cool it would be to have a server inside a server. Instead of having to pay 50 or 60 dollars a month you could just have a your own server right here in cube craft. You would have the ability to simply download plugins from a menu, or edit the world as you please, whether a flat or normal world. Donor ranks could have more players and more plugins while others without ranks cannot, but I am sure donor ranks have a fair price.
Any way this is my idea, thanks for reading! :)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This Idea is actually pretty good in my opinion. Just Imagine how cool it would be to have a server inside a server. Instead of having to pay 50 or 60 dollars a month you could just have a your own server right here in cube craft. You would have the ability to simply download plugins from a menu, or edit the world as you please, whether a flat or normal world. Donor ranks could have more players and more plugins while others without ranks cannot, but I am sure donor ranks have a fair price.
Any way this is my idea, thanks for reading! :)
I am pretty sure this is against EULA.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
I don't think you know how server hosting, or servers work xD, but that is not possible, if you want that to happen or to remotely be close to that, just create another world using the Multiverse plugin and do some stuff with PWP (per world permissons) but otherwise I barely understand this.

D

Deleted member 169486

IMG_2755.GIF

Reactions: Deeds

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Sounds like a good idea in your head but on paper not really.. The Devs already have to work tons of projects (biggest one probably being the anti cheat). To me, at least, what you're suggesting sounds pretty complex and the Devs would probably have their work cut out. Sorry, I don't rly like the idea. And also I'm pretty sure that there are a few free served hosts out there. Probably against the EULA too, like @DarkWolf_27 said

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Sounds like a good idea in your head but on paper not really.. The Devs already have to work tons of projects (biggest one probably being the anti cheat). To me, at least, what you're suggesting sounds pretty complex and the Devs would probably have their work cut out. Sorry, I don't rly like the idea. And also I'm pretty sure that there are a few free served hosts out there. Probably against the EULA too, like @DarkWolf_27 said
Ok let me clarify 2 things
A) in what way would this be against the eula
B)Why do people still think that all the developers are making an anticheat.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom