Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I got temp-banned from Memeplex forums because I ended a post saying "Cheers"....
Let's not forget those types of threads where the same message is said by 5 different people after each other who probably all haven't even read the thread.
*Like some random posts on the thread map without void or the posts by the member named *a******** (Username censored for obvious reasons)*
I'm so sorry that mini moderators are ruining your wonderful forums experience but mini modding is against the rules you see!

Please report the rule breakers here.

Make sure you read the GUIDELINES at this link -> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/180702/
pls

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Mini modding:

Informing someone that they are breaking the rules is not considered mini-modding, but acting like a staff member when you are not is not allowed.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I'm not going to give names here however I have seen some of the current 'popular' forum members be quite mean to players just for wanting to help out! :eek:
You probably mean me (and maybe a couple others, but I'm sure I'm one of them). Just read my status and you'll understand ;)
It's not about the mini-modding, it's about faking personalities and even humilliating other members, just so these special snowflakes can stand out and have a higher chance when they apply for helper.

Reactions: A pigeon

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Mini modding:

Informing someone that they are breaking the rules is not considered mini-modding, but acting like a staff member when you are not is not allowed.
Indeed. I quote this as an example:
I've even seen people answering like this:
"We (as in The cubecraft staff team) do not trasfer ranks unless you have enough evidence that you've been hacked.
I know you're disappointed, but remember we (again, as: the cubecraft staff team) try to avoid scam in any way possible
If you want any help you can contact me and I'll try to solve you're problem.
@staff, lock?"

Now, that member was speaking in name of the staff team, while he was not in it. That's impersonating to me... And definitely mini-modding...
If he wanted to help he could have said the following:
"Cubecraft doesn't transfer ranks unless you have evidence. Contact a staff member for more help"

Reactions: CommunistCactus

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I've only read the first page of comments so if what I'm about to say has already been spoken about, then just ignore this post.

I do get where you're coming from. There are too many people mini modding on the forums that every time I see someone trying to help, I literally think that they're a helper-wannabe even though it could be the person's first time helping someone else. I've seen it happen so much that I remember seeing in a thread where someone asked a question and then it was answered by 5 different people with the same exact answer.

The only way to fix the scenario that I just described would be to put a rule where if a question has already been answered correctly, the thread should be left for a staff member to lock or to just get lost between all the other threads. There's no need to answer a single question with 5 replies which are exactly the same.

EDIT:

Just to add onto this, I want to suggest to add another rule where users aren't allowed to post something useless for example "@staffmember, lock?". That in my opinion is message farming and I've even seen cases where people say it when they haven't even been part of the thread itself before that. The only people that should be allowed to request a lock is the person who created the thread itself.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I see where you are coming from, and I agree with this idea. The Cubecraft staff should know who is ready to become staff and who is not. There is no need to act like a helper if you are not ready to become one.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Its not. Read the rules, it says "necroposting - don't reply to a thread that hasn't had any new replies in 2 weeks."
I necroposted and mod said she wouldnt lock because its intros

A

A pigeon

Funny I call you out this morning
Bam thread about complaing about it
Connect the dots...
Your still mad that I'm warning you to be polite because your message was disrespectful in a sence and people would get offended by that!

Keep in mind your idea of mini-modding is us telling someone who made a pointless thread and were telling them what they need to do.

But I still partley agree with you thread and have a point but sometimes we all are a bit edgy with are posts and even though people tell me I can handel anything its funny to see how toxic in general they are to begin with

If you have a problem with me Conversation me and we can disscuss it

<3 Have a Great Day <3
Was not you. There were at least 6 other people mini modding other than you

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
upload_2017-7-3_11-29-23.png

I have to say this is just useless, he just wants messages..

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe
A

A pigeon

Ty I was waiting for someone to revive the thread . These have not yet been implemented into forums btw , just the server .

@CubeCraft we want to implement this in you too!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom