Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
u r being so ofenseev omg"
well
Cubecraft said:
Informing someone that they are breaking the rules is not considered mini-modding,
Put a limit to mini modding . Tell people not to mini mod continuously , trying to get helper etc . Im not against people quoting rules but it happens so much that its annoying and they way they say it is bothersome.
um?
well gee with the amount of players who on the forums 1 break them, and 2 saying something like you can report someone here isn't mini-modding and a lot of the time players don't do it just to be helper they do it because they enjoy helping others

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Thats nice . They didnt elaborate enough though. Yay for us anyway

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 many ppl post threads in the wrong forums. Suggestion in game-specific forums, player reports and bug reports in the support forum, etc. and being allowed to link to tell them where to post it or asking staff to move it to a different forum is a good thing. Same goes for threads that just spread a member's salt at one of their suggestions being rejected, we can ask for staff to lock them.
Pls . Randos tellig me that im not allowed to dislike something is absurd
That sounds incredibly farfetched.
Haha , when did i necropost? Necroposting is allowed on introductions .
Its not. You're not allowed to reply to any threads that haven't had any replies in >2 weeks.

A

A pigeon

-1 many ppl post threads in the wrong forums. Suggestion in game-specific forums, player reports and bug reports in the support forum, etc. and being allowed to link to tell them where to post it or asking staff to move it to a different forum is a good thing. Same goes for threads that just spread a member's salt at one of their suggestions being rejected, we can ask for staff to lock them.

That sounds incredibly farfetched.

Its not. You're not allowed to reply to any threads that haven't had any replies in >2 weeks.
It is allowed .

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
What you just said is not considered mini-modding. This is just trying to help....
1) "I was trying to help" is what idiots who make things worse say afterwards to justify their idiocy
2) If they are right and actually either a) pointing someone in right direction -like when someone posts a report on the forums and they link them to the reports section- isn't what people have a problem with. or b) pointing out actual rule-breaking, it isn't a big deal.

The thing that gets annoying is when someone says "Ur breeking da rulz" when you really aren't. It's also dumb when they act tough, I've had someone tell me "first and last warning" for something that wasn't even breaking the rules, and 'm pretty sure some random guy giving out meaningless warnings doesn't belong on a thread about eggwars.

D

Deleted member 169486

The 'report players here please' is fine, but them 10 people post the same thing in the same thread and half of them don't even help.

In game, however, people don't always have the time to type out a full message. There is nothing wrong with telling people where to report.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Cyqni

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
See , some people think im rude . Im not , i just dont like being fake and sugarcoating all my words .

Anyway on with it, @Cyqni had this amazing idea sorry for stealing it but we need to make this point : Do you know what the real 'toxicity' on forums is? Nuh huh nope us , were just being truthful

Im talking about 60% of you . Mini modding constantly ." Pls reprt herree . Soroy dis agost rules reed them here , u r being so ofenseev omg" Please stop. If you want to tell us something please say it normally . Want to tell us to report ? Dont say it like staff . Please dont try to act so official all the time.

If you dont understand what im trying to say pls dont call me out for message farming.

When i say I really dislike this thread its poorly thought out or speak in your own languagebecause i dont understand your grammar do not take it as a personal attack . I can point out this one person who does the latter but i wont say.

Conclusion :

Put a limit to mini modding . Tell people not to mini mod continuously , trying to get helper etc . Im not against people quoting rules but it happens so much that its annoying and they way they say it is bothersome.

Thanks for reading

PS unrelated to thread : i thought id let you know just because something isnt necessary doesnt mean it shouldnt be added
I completely agree with you, specifically if you see multiple mini-mods replying to the exact same thread with the same/close enough respond. If someone has already stated everything you wanted to say without anything missing why bother repeating the same message?! It's also annoying seeing people respond to threads just seeing it as an opportunity to gain posts or/and likes, not seeing it as a way to help people or share your thoughts -.-

Just wanted to point out one more thing here...
When i say I really dislike this thread its poorly thought out or speak in your own languagebecause i dont understand your grammar do not take it as a personal attack . I can point out this one person who does the latter but i wont say.
As a person who likes creating suggestion threads I really appreciate 'proper' feedback (proper as in detailed). I know I shouldn't expect paragraphs but just a few sentences of you explaining your thoughts is all I need. It's nice knowing what others think and attempting to clear something up or attempt to change their point of view as much as I can.

Reactions: A pigeon

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Im talking about 60% of you . Mini modding constantly ." Pls reprt herree . Soroy dis agost rules reed them here , u r being so ofenseev omg" Please stop. If you want to tell us something please say it normally . Want to tell us to report ? Dont say it like staff . Please dont try to act so official all the time.
Not to mention the copy & paste. (When someone answers a question, they also post exactly the same thing, etc)

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe
N

Nikboo

In my opinion, I don't really think the toxicity is coming from the mini-mods themselves. I'm not going to give names here however I have seen some of the current 'polular' forum members be quite mean to players just for wanting to help out! :eek:

It's sometimes upsetting to see that so much hate can be said on these forums. Whilst minimodding can be annoying, yes, those 'mini mods' aren't really doing anything to harm or upset you. Sometimes it's just best to ignore them if you don't really like them!

Also, if someone is completely acting as if they are a staff member OR if they are like-farming, you can always start a PM with a staff member and they can sort it out for you! My inbox is always open if you'd like to talk: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Nikoshka :P

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
See , some people think im rude . Im not , i just dont like being fake and sugarcoating all my words .

Anyway on with it, @Cyqni had this amazing idea sorry for stealing it but we need to make this point : Do you know what the real 'toxicity' on forums is? Nuh huh nope us , were just being truthful

If you dont understand what im trying to say pls dont call me out for message farming.

Conclusion :

Thanks for reading

PS unrelated to thread : i thought id let you know just because something isnt necessary doesnt mean it shouldnt be added

Funny I call you out this morning
Bam thread about complaing about it
Connect the dots...
Your still mad that I'm warning you to be polite because your message was disrespectful in a sence and people would get offended by that!

Keep in mind your idea of mini-modding is us telling someone who made a pointless thread and were telling them what they need to do.

But I still partley agree with you thread and have a point but sometimes we all are a bit edgy with are posts and even though people tell me I can handel anything its funny to see how toxic in general they are to begin with

If you have a problem with me Conversation me and we can disscuss it

<3 Have a Great Day <3

Reactions: DrHam
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom