Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I've always enjoyed the mini-me buddies in Lifeboat Skyblock, and I think it would be a really cool thing to add to CubeCraft.

A mini-me is a buddy that has the same skin as its owner. It is usually about 1/4 the size of a normal Minecraft character.

I think this would be a great thing to add to the CubeCraft server because it's a unique concept and would also attract a lot of attention.

Please comment what you think down below :)

Note that this would not help you in Skyblock like it does in Lifeboat. It is just a normal buddy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 6.43.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 6.43.27 PM.png
    239.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I could see a mini-me buddy be released as a singular buddy or perhaps in a buddy pack. In that case the buddy can be used on the whole server cosmetically. Would be super cute!

that would just make skyblock pay to win
You can already use the buddies CubeCraft sells on their Marketplace in Skyblock. There is no pay to win aspect to it whatsoever as they are purely cosmetic.

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

human being

Jan 23, 2022
if the buddies are purely cosmetic then you're right in that it's not pay to win but i thought that mini me buddies are there so that they can mine for you

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
As stated by Hoshi you can already bring buddies into skyblock. So you’re suggesting a new buddy which a replica of your own skin but smaller in that case of im correct. I’m not sure if this would be possible but if mineplex was able to do it I’m sure we can figure it out haha. Would be nice if the player would do some fun tricks as well! Watching him do a backflip etc

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I've always enjoyed the mini-me buddies in Lifeboat Skyblock, and I think it would be a really cool thing to add to CubeCraft.

A mini-me is a buddy that has the same skin as its owner. It is usually about 1/4 the size of a normal Minecraft character.

I think this would be a great thing to add to the CubeCraft server because it's a unique concept and would also attract a lot of attention.

Please comment what you think down below :)
if they did they would imitate lifeboat, I also like the idea with CubeCraft's buddies

Top Bottom