Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Typ0

Mar 27, 2020
So according to the Cubecraft rules, you are allowed to have a minimap as long as it does not show player locations.
I suggest that mini-maps should be fully banned, since there is a boss game in Minerware called Hedge Maze where you have to find a golden pressure plate, but with a mini-map its automatically a win.
I can't currently think of one, but i'm sure there's more stuff that makes the mini-map benefitial.

Edit: After reading Sancookie's response I must agree it's a much more simple solution to just add a roof to the maze, a couple of blocks up so it you can still peek over the maze.

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It’s a really powerful ,,toy” especially if you just need to get the boss game points to win the whole minerware game, however what kind of proof you can show in a video with them just getting a lot of blocks?
People can get really lucky and get up to 6 blocks without a problem in some situations.
I don’t see how this can be implemented, because sometimes it’s very had to tell if it’s a minimap or luck.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s a really powerful ,,toy” especially if you just need to get the boss game points to win the whole minerware game, however what kind of proof you can show in a video with them just getting a lot of blocks?
People can get really lucky and get up to 6 blocks without a problem in some situations.
I don’t see how this can be implemented, because sometimes it’s very had to tell if it’s a minimap or luck.
There have been cases that I saw where the person just ran to the gold block, or tried to run to the gold block instantly where they get 6 blocks, it is true that this kind of evidence is hard to get but there is a small possibility

Another way of fixing it would be to add a roof on top of the maze, or remove the maze in general because a lot of people dislike it

Reactions: Typ0 and Josher
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom