Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
why NOT ??
Be more specific.

You could have many perspectives on this, as you haven’t described your suggestion... at all.

Luckily I’m a smart person and understand what you are trying to say, so here is my thoughts:

A) actually write something in your thread
B) I think this goes under suggestions
C) I agree with remi its not that of a good idea

To elaborate on “C”, Minerware is a game where you can’t really have a “team”.
That’s exactly the reason why you would need to elaborate in your suggestion threads.

Also, could this get moved to the “Suggestion” forum?
@ElPtricko

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I think he is talking about a staff committee that is dedicated to MinerWare - responsible for any MinerWare changes or updates. Am I right? If I am, then this may be a good idea because it would mean that there would be committee's for every game mode. Things could become more organized or become the opposite.

~ DreamFudge

Reactions: Akyshu

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
why NOT ??
As said above, please be more specific. "Team Minerware" could work fine with a few microgames, but with very few! A lot of microgames are designed for solo.. (e.g flying through hoops, make a craftingtable, etc), so no, I don't agree

T

The Lord Pleb

why NOT ??

Please, if you want to make a suggestion, do it in the "Suggestions" forum (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/).
Try to be more specific when making suggestions.
I leave a link in which comes as a good suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/

Personally, I do not like the idea. I think the teams more for the modalities in which they have to build, for example, but I don't think the teams in Minerware is a good idea.

Reactions: remio

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well , I don't think that your idea will work out because Minerware are just some small minigames and it would be very hard to create small minigames to play in a team. Minerware is also not so popular so it would be very hard to get a game filled.

Reactions: remio

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
As said above, please be more specific. "Team Minerware" could work fine with a few microgames, but with very few! A lot of microgames are designed for solo.. (e.g flying through hoops, make a craftingtable, etc), so no, I don't agree
I think you done it on accident but posting on a thread that is not been posted on for 2 weeks is not allowed
Pls lock @Marieke2001 or @Diogo

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
It would be nice if they add like a new minigame where you can do Team Mineware but if this thread is about why teaming is not allowed, it gives unfair advantage. Players who play on their own can't win from a team of two / three. That's why it is not allowed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom