Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Hello Cubecrafters

So I saw this thread by Axyy on the forums (read this first) here

He was speaking over a new ''Mode''!

So we can have Easy, Normal and Hard.
But I saw in the comments on that thread that there were comments that hard was to easy.
Which games do you want to see for hard and the new ''Mode'' in the future, must it come?

And then the games that we have now we do them to easy for now and brainstorm for some new and fresh games for Hard and Normal.

Can't wait what you all are gonna say :)

Reactions: Axyy

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
I don’t think they hard enough!! They should add some more mini-games , like creating a mini-game based on SkyWars, Lets say for example first one getting to the middle would get 3 Points or other types of mini games using the bow because we don’t really have a lot of them, but to be honest there’s not a specific mini-game that I really want on mineware right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobinDn and Axyy

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't give an example of a specific minigame. I need more time to think of that. But I do really hope that in a 'real' hard won't have luck based games. More skill based game that challenges the player and not the role of dice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Top Bottom