Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LucasTheyx

Aug 19, 2020
Germany
I would have a suggestion. A minigame in minerware where you have to to a parkour to win. like a little parkour with some jumps the first 6 people to complete the parkour win this round
And the people that fall down the parkour start again. from the beginning the time limit could be around 1 minute 30 seconds you have 2 lifes if you fall down once you start again but if you fall down the 2th time your out the first 6 people to do the parkour won the parkour could be a little longer and you can pick difficultys like easy (1-2 block jumps)
Normal (2-3 block jumps) and hard (3-4 block jumps) or ledder jumps where you have to jump around the block and everyone has their own parkour course but they all have the same course if they voted for it

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
It would be a good mini-game. But, if you want parkour, you have another mini-game called: "Parkour and eat cake". It's quite different from what you're suggesting but still.
I would want a bit more explanation. For example, if there's time limit, if you can punch people with a knockback stick for example, etc...
Nice suggestion.

Reactions: Ptitjoueur123

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I like the idea but I think the “punching each other” isn’t a that great idea. Because someone can just wait and troll al people by punching them off. But I like the idea of parkour mini game. If you got some more details let me know!

Reactions: Jiivan

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I like the idea but I think the “punching each other” isn’t a that great idea. Because someone can just wait and troll al people by punching them off. But I like the idea of parkour mini game. If you got some more details let me know!
Yeah, for troll people it would be like: "oh yeah, now no one wins besides me". Mhm, but I think it should be fixed somehow. Or just everyone is in a different platform or something, like the "follow plataforms" mini-game.

Reactions: Skqrrt

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Yeah, for troll people it would be like: "oh yeah, now no one wins besides me". Mhm, but I think it should be fixed somehow. Or just everyone is in a different platform or something, like the "follow plataforms" mini-game.
Exactly or they are good in parkour but in minerware they have like 6 points so they know they won’t win anymore they will just troll people so I don’t know how to fix that

Reactions: Jiivan

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
It is a nice idea.
I think that in the development process of the minigame, they would have to take everyone out so it looks like you're playing by yourself. If not, there will be people blocking everywhere and trying to disturb whilst you try to complete the full parkour

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
There are already some micro-games featuring a parkour, "parkour to eat the cake", "jump between platforms" and the "Get to the ground without diyng"(I don't know what they really are called). But the more micro-games the better i guess so why not...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom