Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 373055

Because whether it's fixable or not isn't an opinion. Don't use it as an argument if you don't know ;)
It actually is fixable, by killing you when you hit the space bar just like they did with your shift. I do not think enough players agree with that however. I think shifting should be possible as well.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Please, the minigame is so easy, even without jumping. I think however that shifting should be allowed, as that is moving as well. I was very angry when I lost that minigame as it was never mentioned that shifting did not count. Shifting is moving as well, so that should be possible I think, and otherwise, it is possible to kill everyone who is jumping too. So what you suggested actually is possible.

Still I do not agree xD. Even when jumping and running, it is easy. It are just those things you need to know, how to do them. Some minigames are easier, some are more difficult, that is the beauty and the horror of Minerware.
Shifting is also a minigame in minerware. Bit weird if there are 2 microgames where you need to shift, huh?

Reactions: Hoshi

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
-You're like explaning why you don't agree with me, but ok, i believe you.

-"What are you going to suggest next? Removing the feature that when you hold both mouse buttons in the 'Colour Floor' boss game, it goes quicker?"
Did I say I wasn't explaining?
Although it might've sounded a bit harsh, I wasn't trying to make fun of you in any way. The suggestion seemed almost as if you were suggesting something like that. In fact, you almost are; Just in other words. Would you get offended if I compared it with taking a lollipop from a baby too? It's like the same thing, in other words. All I'm saying is that the suggestion really isn't necessary. It's a part of the game, and people that disagree will just have to 'live with it'. Which would also go for the thing I mentioned. I really didn't mean it like it might've seemed I did to you. Just don't take it as personal in the future, please.
Yes, but not only jumping in the air, that's not moving in my opinion, but you can find that. :)
Pretty sure jumping in real life is also considered moving: an activity. Haha.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The microgame is called 'Keep Moving', not anything to do with sprinting specifically- so yes, it is working as intended and it's not a cheat.
Basically answers the question. As you are moving your head, and the game is called "Keep moving", you're going to win regardless. Coming up for a fix for this game may be more complex than necessary.

- Locking to avoid further arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on SAASD's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Top Bottom