Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

🌲 Warped Forest Question Minerware

Note: I'm not sure if this question is on bedrock, so please tell me so I can change the prefix!
Please remove the Warped Forest question from Minerware, as it isn't in all versions on which you can play on CubeCraft
Hey y'all! Been on a roll with suggestions this week, but I'll add another to that list today! It is quite a simple one: remove the following question from the game:

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 20.27.17.png

This question, which you can find in a game of MinerWare voting option Hard, is one that shouldn't be too difficult to answer, but is completely misplaced in the server. The reason this is true is quite simple: CubeCraft is a server in version 1.12+. Warped forests were added to Minecraft in version 1.16. This means that the whole question is actually 'from the future'. My suggestion is to only ask 1.12 questions and general (minecraft) knowledge, such as 'who is the founder of minecraft?' and 'which number is prime?', which are other current questions in the game.

Please vote :agree: if you think this question should be removed as well! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Also, now you are here anyways, check out my other suggestion about the famous #CubeTips!

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom