Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarstaVidar

May 21, 2016
I have a complaint about the new microgames, There's a question (yes/no question) asking you how much leather you need to craft a saddle. A saddle isn't craftable, so the answer should be no. Someone please do something about this since it's obviously wrong.

Edit: Sorry, i made a mistake, it's supposed to be do you need 5 leather to craft a saddle.

Last edited:

Mr_Aro

I have a complaint about the new microgames, There's a question (yes/no question) asking you how much leather you need to craft a saddle. A saddle isn't craftable, so the answer should be no. Someone please do something about this since it's obviously wrong.
Yeah this is a bug, and I don't know if the devs know about it? @zDutchie @Cheez @Mac Does anyone know?

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
That's the point, if they're not new to Minecraft then they should know the answer. Some questions that are obvious to one player might be difficult for another. Not a bug.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
That's the point, if they're not new to Minecraft then they should know the answer. Some questions that are obvious to one player might be difficult for another. Not a bug.
I haven't seen this Yes/No question myself, but 'Yes' or 'No' is not a proper reply to a 'how many' question. :/
Again, I haven't seen this question appear yet so I'm not sure if it's actually a 'how many' question. I'm just assuming it since that's what MarstaVidar said. ^.^

#LanguagePurist ._.

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
I haven't seen this Yes/No question myself, but 'Yes' or 'No' is not a proper reply to a 'how many' question. :/
Again, I haven't seen this question appear yet so I'm not sure if it's actually a 'how many' question. I'm just assuming it since that's what MarstaVidar said. ^.^

#LanguagePurist ._.
If that is how's its phrased instead of "Are saddles craftable", then yeah, probably should be fixed. I haven't seen it myself so I'm not sure.

Reactions: Buuuddy

MarstaVidar

May 21, 2016
But the thing is, the answer was Yes, a saddle is crafted with 5 leather, but it isn't craftable.

Edit: The question was, Do you need 5 leather to craft a saddle? (YES/no)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom