Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
IGN: XXXOggysacion069 and my friends IGN ( not allowed to use forums ): XXXPeetsacion069

Timezone: both CEST
if he isn't allowed on the forums
You Are The only person In this who knows them so I would have to set you two up (which isn't a problem) but what if they beat you they are pretty much automatically out since nobody else can schedule it with them

Oggy

May 3, 2017
if he isn't allowed on the forums
You Are The only person In this who knows them so I would have to set you two up (which isn't a problem) but what if they beat you they are pretty much automatically out since nobody else can schedule it with them
Could I tell him if he beats me to play with a certain Player after?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Could I tell him if he beats me to play with a certain Player after?
I said how they schedule it and can find it because that requires total of 3 people to be on if it is a sudden thing

I am sorry to say but I can't really add them if they can't play in the tournament without many problems

P.S. for anybody else who wants to join there is 1 spot left

TheExpertGriefer

Oct 15, 2016
Wait jollow i ahve a question,howexactly do we participate in the torunament liek what do we do?what will the reward be?He will we all coordnate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom