Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

So hey all this is the minerware tourney sign up thread.
The rules will be the same as jollows' tourney
Everyone has until the 10th of March or 24 applicants
When you sign up for the tourney pls list your timezone by GMT
ex: I live in the U.S my GMT timezone is GMT-8
I will be pairing you guys up by timezones, if you play someone better then you, I may have just paired you guys up because of timezones. Also put your In-game name here.

Some tags: @larswijn @Yasly

Current contestants:
1. iSavageSardine
2. Jollow250
3. Unipotato
4. Chimpeeze(congrats on the 900 messages btw)
5. PinkySan
6. ThreeaSan
7. LoadzAF
8. AbiSan
9. TriangleAttack
10. hgbf
11. Thefty
12. 1314520
13. Rainbowafflez
14. MuteSan
15. _AmazingWays_
16. larswijn
17. Marieke2001
18. Atrin11
19. Cynamooo
20. xFirelion
21. YounB
22. TomZye
23. StorySays
24. Nikoshka

Last edited by a moderator:
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

It would be great if you guys and gals could tag some people/friends who may be interested in this.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Rainbowaffelz Gmt -5 Never enter a torny before so someone help me out with how it works please

Ok Rainbow, I'll give ya the best explanation I can muster.

So this is a single elimination tournament with 28 applicants. This means there will be 28 different people fighting to win the competition.

The host (iSavageSardine) will ask you and a different applicant to play a match of Minerware. You should contact your opponent by starting a conversation with him/her on the forums. Organise a time and day to meet-up in Lobby 1 Minerware - This is so you can both join the same match together and compete!

Whoever has the most points at the end of the match is declared the winner. The other random cubecraft players in that match do not really matter, as obviously they are not involved in this tournament...

If you win against your opponent, great! Take a screenshot at the end of the match showing your win in chat, and give this to iSavageSardine to prove you have won. He will then send you to round 2 and find you a new opponent - just repeat the process above! There will be about 4 - 5 rounds I think (I could be wrong), and you will need to win all of them if you wanna be the champion of this tourney.

If you lose a match, you are out! Simple as that. Tough cocoa beans, try again next time, crai crai, ect. ect.

Hope I cleared things up for you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM :D

Have fun! o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom