Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like my suggestion?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No! (please tell me why in the comments.)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2017
I think that placing signs used to teleport players to games on both sides of the lobby on minerware is unnecessary, because in fact players use only the sign which teleports them to a game lobby where is the biggest number of players. The maps only have other view from the square island. I often see that on minerware there are 20, or 30 in one lobby, and yesterday I saw only 13 people.In one map there can play 12 people. They really don`t need 10 signs teleporting to minerware games. 5 signs is absolutely enough. I suggest deleting half of the signs teleporting to minerware games.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Every lobby has slowly but surely been updating to a new and server-wide layout, which I will be sharing a beautiful self-made drawing of below. :cool:
Untitled.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-02-20 om 18.56.47.png
Schermafbeelding 2017-02-20 om 18.57.12.png
Also, if you hadn't noticed, the signs in the Minerware lobby both have the same games, meaning that there are only 5 open servers at one time.
2017-02-20_18.36.10.png
2017-02-20_18.36.14.png

Last edited:
Reactions: telegamer

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think that placing signs used to teleport players to games on both sides of the lobby on minerware is unnecessary, because in fact players use only the sign which teleports them to a game lobby where is the biggest number of players. The maps only have other view from the square island. I often see that on minerware there are 20, or 30 in one lobby, and yesterday I saw only 13 people.In one map there can play 12 people. They really don`t need 10 signs teleporting to minerware games. 5 signs is absolutely enough. I suggest deleting half of the signs teleporting to minerware games.
Every minerware lobby I go into has only about 5-10 people in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom