• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Minerware has a lot of interesting and fun minigames, but there is 1 thing that bothers me.

The snowball fight is a pretty short and fun minigame, but I don't have the chance to defend myself since I get automatically killed.
For reference, here is a little clip:

I suggest adding a little grace period/spawn protection for about 3 seconds before everyone can start throwing snowballs/killing people.
This will make it a lot fairer for everyone and easier to defend yourself.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I do not play minerware that much, but I really hate this minigame just because of that. I've never survived longer then a second.

Reactions: Typicaaal

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, yes, yes please!

This is something that has crossed my mind countless times. It should be added in my opinion. You can pretty much instantly get killed if somebody taps their right mouse button just as the game starts and you spawn in front of them. I know MinerWare is about speed and reflexes and such, but this is just ridiculous.

I definitely support this 👍

That's a very handsome Klee btw (:

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
Minerware has a lot of interesting and fun minigames, but there is 1 thing that bothers me.

The snowball fight is a pretty short and fun minigame, but I don't have the chance to defend myself since I get automatically killed.
For reference, here is a little clip:

I suggest adding a little grace period/spawn protection for about 3 seconds before everyone can start throwing snowballs/killing people.
This will make it a lot fairer for everyone and easier to defend yourself.
I agree with this. I play java and bedrock and the same thing happens in bedrock.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Luckily enough, I always happen to spawn further away and frag like 3 people in the middle at once, but I definitely understand your point 😂

In the past, when the snowball fight game started, you spawned wherever you were just standing on. But now everyone spawns in the middle, I think bringing the old system could also be a good idea

Yet I definitely agree with yours too. I don't really mind how this gets fixed so long as they fix it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello,

I find this an incredibly interesting suggestion, as I can relate to it more than most members. However, I believe there's something else that should be added along with this suggestion—which I completely agree with.

As you'll probably know, there are snow pillars where you can hide behind though they're not very effective. To make the game more fair and fun I suggest to modify the pillars into 2 rows, and sometimes three but shaped into a corner. This way you'll create more variation in the field and players can actually use tactics. And for the people who are worried about the time limit; the snowball fight is one of the shortest mini-games, making it longer will not be something we haven't seen before.

I just wanted to add this to your suggestion, I totally agree with you and can relate to it.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think this is really useful but even though, people will stack up each other and they will attack you. So that's not really pointing to vote yes on but I vote yes because you spawn sometimes middle in the big pilar and you move once and you got fragged. Kinda the reason I vote yes on. For your idea, like I said, people will throw snowballs instantly and you can't really hide from anyone but maybe stacking with your teammate is a good idea. Good idea though!

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I think this is really useful but even though, people will stack up each other and they will attack you. So that's not really pointing to vote yes on but I vote yes because you spawn sometimes middle in the big pilar and you move once and you got fragged. Kinda the reason I vote yes on. For your idea, like I said, people will throw snowballs instantly and you can't really hide from anyone but maybe stacking with your teammate is a good idea. Good idea though!
Yes, that’s true but at least you’d have the chance to defend yourself from it, but rn you can’t really do anything to win besides hoping for your teammate to win, especially in hard mode.

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom