Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
cooltext399061856771331.png

Hi, I would like to suggest a new microgame for Minerware.

It is based on a game mode that was formerly made in a tv program called WipeOut.
The mode consists of a long wall in which you have to pass by overcoming obstacles that punches you into the water.

It doesn't necessarily have to be that way, just keep in mind the concept sketch.

The difficulty of the game mode would be: Hard
It could be implemented as easy by removing obstacles and adding more time to the redstone clock

If you fall into the water obviously you will lose instantly, you will not have the possibility to do it again, just one try.

cooltext399061900384687.png

cooltext399061956561276.png

If you liked the suggestion, let me know with a :agree:.

If you are unsure, let me know with a :unsure:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

If you don't like the suggestion, let me know with a :disagree:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

Thanks to @XiiKa for helping me to make the circuit.

Last edited:

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I would absolutely love to try this one out. It looks pretty fun and gives a revamped “hole in the wall” vibe 😃
I’d like to see this being implemented, so you have an agree from me :-)

• Love
Reactions: Buckyy

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
This is really creative and well done on all the work you did to make it, I think the game would be really good and not so easy like most microgames

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
MinerWare MicroGame

It is based on a game mode that was formerly made in a tv program called WipeOut.
The mode consists of a long wall in which you have to pass by overcoming obstacles that punches you into the water.

It doesn't necessarily have to be that way, just keep in mind the concept sketch.

It could be implemented as easy by removing obstacles and adding more time to the redstone clock

If you fall into the water obviously you will lose instantly, you will not have the possibility to do it again, just one try.

Gameplay

Feedback

If you are unsure, let me know with a :unsure:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

If you don't like the suggestion, let me know with a :disagree:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

kinda like that one wipeout game thing!

• Haha
Reactions: Buckyy and Matriox

veryaxelbro

Nov 26, 2021
MinerWare MicroGame

Gameplay

Feedback

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
This is really creative and well done on all the work you did to make it, I think the game would be really good and not so easy like most microgames
Thats true, the most minigames have practically no difficulty for experienced players. Im glad you like it!

Reactions: Matriox

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
MinerWare MicroGame

Gameplay

Feedback

Cool! but why the "Java" and not "All networks" prefixe?

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I love the idea, but there is a way to cheat:
1638026507699.png

Maybe if you remove the block n3 and change it to the same position as the block n2 could be better.
Anyways, I would like to see it implemented ;)

Attachments

• 1638026446961.png
    1638026446961.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 67

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Reactions: LoveAndMafia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom